I'm working away on a small shawl made with some of my hand-dyed merino yarn. I'll post a picture when I'm done, which should be later this week if all goes as planned. I plan for it to made with only one skein of the fingering weight yarn (395 yards), because I like the shoulder sized shawls...they are so great for this time of year.
Well, I hate to blog and run, but I need to get to the post office.
So as not to leave you without a picture, here is a recent one of Kim from the family files:

..that's just how I look on a dyeing day!
She is growing up so fast! She looks so much older. If it is any consellation, I played in an ultimate frisbee tournament Sunday and am still in pain walking downstairs. The muscles in my feet even hurt. Sometimes I think exercise is totally overrated!
ReplyDelete