It is a mobius from Cat Bordhi's first book " Treasury of Magical Knitting". I made the smallest size, which fits around me just fine, but I wish I had made it a bit wider from top to bottom to cover my arms more. It is great nevertheless, and makes me feel like a dancing gypsy girl. I used Tahki Yarns New Tweed in color #015. I want to make lots of them- summery ones, lace ones, fringed ones, non-fringed ones!
I finally added pictures to my new bag:
They are shots of some of my handspun yarn. I love how it looks as if the yarn is inside peeking out through "windows". that reminds me, I've added some new handspun yarns
to the shop.
I'll leave you with a picture from a recent trip to DC. (Hi Lara!!) That's me in the denim skirt, with Dave, Lara, and little Kimberly.
Sheila,
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! You must look great in it! The handspun yearn looks awesome in the windows of the bag! What a great picture of us in DC! Is it almost time to purchase your new loom? Lara
My computer broke, so it looks like my birthday gift will be a computer repair order!! I'm using Chris's computer this AM before it gets carried off to his office.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words. Have you worked on your dad's blanket? I was thinking that Valentines Day might be a good time to give it to him, you know?
Sheila