Sunday, April 30, 2006

We Have the Best Neighbours

I had to have surgery on Friday morning (outpatient, really not too aweful), and was told to stay in bed for the rest of the day. When I emerged from our bedroom around 4PM I found this:


Courtney and Trent, who live to our right, sent dinner-in-a-basket, all homemade, and complete with strawberry short-cake and flowers. Courtney (who has 5 children) had written a little note on each item's lid instructing my husband in how to put it all together.
Helen and Rick, who live to our left, sent a bottle of Chardonnay over, which will be enjoyed to the last drop (not all at once, of course).

In fiber news, I've been skeining, dyeing, and re-skeining lots of yarn for the shop.

The next shop update will be Wednesday May 3rd around 1PM, so stay tuned as I'll post here when the update is done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment