Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Berry Sweet

Here is a shot of the bulky merino skein I hand dyed yesterday- it is so soft and squishy!!


I have 3 of them, each about 190 yards, that I will add to my fiber shop today or tomorrow.

Here is a pic of a merino roving that I carded this week


Yeah...I've learned how to post photos. Now I need to learn how to make the full-sized version smaller. I guess I'm off to Knitter's Review..........

Oh, and I do read lots of other blogs. I'll add one or two of the ones I read to my list each day that I post.

3 Comments:

At Sep 29, 2005, 11:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! i absolutely adores those colours!!! love it!!!

 
At Oct 1, 2005, 3:51:00 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Thanks Michelle!

 
At Jan 25, 2024, 1:58:00 AM, Anonymous Vanity Inside said...

Great post thankks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home