Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Monday, October 03, 2005

Honeycombs .....yah, yah, yah

Look at these mini novelty yarn skeins I spun this weekend. I love making honeycombs ( that's just what I call them).


I've seen them called beehives or bubbles, too.

I'm doing a little dyeing today and have decided to do a little each day rather than one big dye day. I just have too much carding to do.
The Corriedale rainbow rovings will be up in the shop by Friday. I'm doing a Special Seasonal Colorway for the Fall in the Corriedale fiber only. I'll post a photo here before I put it in the shop.

1 Comments:

At Oct 3, 2005, 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Bess said...

Thanks for the compliments on my boucle yarn. I am working now on some more of that merino tencil spun up as a boucle. I'm working with a matching thread and a complimentary thread.

Love your dye projects. Isn't that the most fun?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home