Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's On the Way!!

If you follow my blog regularly, you know that there are two fiber-related toys with which I have re-occurring obsessions. One is the Ashford Knitter's Loom, and the other is an antique circualr sock knitting machine. Well, about 4 weeks ago I finally decided to take the plunge and buy a circualr sock machine!! It took a while for the seller to ship it (had to wait for the check to clear, then had health-related issues) but today I received the tracking info for it. I've been dreaming of it for the last month, and there were times when I didn't think I could wait another day for it to come, but now its arrival is in site and I am beside myself with joy! Here is a picture of it: it isn't the prettiest thing at this point, but the prettier they are the more expensive they become. The important thing is that it works.

I've bought all kinds of little gadgets for using it, and patterns and instruction books and DVD's and videos.
In other news, Ive added the Waves Shoulder Shawl to the shop, both as a pattern only and as a kit with our Superwash Merino hand-painted yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home