Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Uninvited Guest

It's a virus. A very nasty virus that means my 3 year old cannot play with her buddies for the rest of the week (I'm thinking of moving her bed up to the front window where she can watch them play in our cul-de-sac), that my in-laws may now skip our house during their visit to Texas, and that said 3 year old may not get to see her cousins in Austin (her favorite place in the world, I think) this weekend. It also means that I have to explain over and over again why all these plans have changed, and how long it is until next week, and how being contagious doesn't just cease to be because you are good at pretendiing that your throat is not all inflammed and your temperature is not hovering in the scary zone despite that dose of acetaminophen, oh and, that rubbing a popsicle on your forehead does not make the whole illness go away!
This virus also means that this week's (Friday around 1PM) shop update will be smaller than planned, but I'll post when I get it done.

1 Comments:

At Apr 20, 2006, 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

What a bummer :(
Makes me so sad. I was going to email you but figured you were busy with the family. I'll write soon! Kisses for the little one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home