Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Is In the Air

Things are starting to bloom around here:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

I love this time of year!

Take a look at what
Karen did with the Ewenique Fiber Free Easy Garter Stitch Shawl Pattern. She added a beaded edging and used 3 skeins of La Boheme for a larger shawl. I think it is just beautiful!!

I plan a shop update for next week, then I'll be updating every 2 weeks or so after that.
I'm off to spin!

1 Comments:

At Apr 14, 2006, 10:19:00 AM, Blogger KarenS said...

Hi Sheila, Glad you like what I did on the shawl edge! Thanks again for your pattern and for referencing my pictures on your blog. I'll post the instructions for the picot edge and explain how I added the beads.

Love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home