Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thing of Beauty

A few of my purchases have arrived...take a look:

Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
That is a circular bamboo needle from my new WEBS set. I adore the fabric I chose- "retro paisley". The bamboo is lovely and smooth, I absolutely love the set. As you can see, I've been working on the lace mobius. I'm going to try and finish it before starting on the bulky cable sweater.

Here is a picture of the needle set when open:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

This is the gossamer yarn and pattern:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
It isn't much of a pattern though, it should have been a freebie since it consists of about a couple of inches of text. I had doubts about the color of yarn I'd chosen, but now that I have it I'm so happy that I went with the pink. I plan to start the shawl later today so that I'll have an easy knit to work on when I need it.

My sweater yarn should be arriving soon, followed by the buttons in 2 weeks (they are coming from Canada).

1 Comments:

At Mar 17, 2006, 8:15:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

I love the knitting set. How great to be that organized!!! Keep us posted. I might have to get one. It is great to have you back blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home