Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm over the Hill!

Yesterday was my 40th Birthday...the big one. I tried not to think about the specifics of it too much, and since all of our family B-day parties have a theme, I asked that the theme for this one be"De-emphasizing the '40' part".
I received 2 Barabara Walker books, jewlery, a painting, perfume, and the book "Simple Foods for the Good Life" (per request), oh and the elliptical machine, which I have used every day since DH assembled it.
Here is a picture. If you look closely at the right (as you're viewing it) side of my head, you'll see a strand of green roving (I had last seen it on my 16 y/o's head...after placing it there) and there you have today's fiber related content.
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

2 Comments:

At Feb 7, 2006, 6:26:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

You are hardly over the hill! Sounds like you had a nice day. Your little one looks SO cute! Any new knitting projects?

 
At Feb 7, 2006, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Tess said...

Happy Belated Birthday. About the 26th, did you want to get together anyway and maybe next month we can see if all three of us can meet? I'm not sure what my March schedule is but I would still like for us to meet if possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home