Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another FO!

This took just a few hours to knit:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
It is a mobius from Cat Bordhi's first book " Treasury of Magical Knitting". I made the smallest size, which fits around me just fine, but I wish I had made it a bit wider from top to bottom to cover my arms more. It is great nevertheless, and makes me feel like a dancing gypsy girl. I used Tahki Yarns New Tweed in color #015. I want to make lots of them- summery ones, lace ones, fringed ones, non-fringed ones!

I finally added pictures to my new bag:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
They are shots of some of my handspun yarn. I love how it looks as if the yarn is inside peeking out through "windows". that reminds me, I've added some new handspun yarns
to the shop.

I'll leave you with a picture from a recent trip to DC. (Hi Lara!!) That's me in the denim skirt, with Dave, Lara, and little Kimberly.
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

2 Comments:

At Jan 19, 2006, 6:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila,
That is beautiful! You must look great in it! The handspun yearn looks awesome in the windows of the bag! What a great picture of us in DC! Is it almost time to purchase your new loom? Lara

 
At Jan 19, 2006, 8:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My computer broke, so it looks like my birthday gift will be a computer repair order!! I'm using Chris's computer this AM before it gets carried off to his office.

Thanks for the kind words. Have you worked on your dad's blanket? I was thinking that Valentines Day might be a good time to give it to him, you know?
Sheila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home