Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Tried

I was unable to get a good picture of Mom's shawl in progress, maybe when it is done.
I've come to realize that I only really enjoy knitting, okay.... FINISHING, my own patterns, unless it is a gift that I'm knitting. I have 4 shawls in progress, but I've started and completed 4 of my own patterns since I began the first of those 4 UFO's.
I will finish Mom's, though, because my Catholic upbringing taught me to avoid the guilt that would surely ensue the abandonement of that project.
DH is getting me knitting software for Christmas that will create neat and professional graphs for my patterns. I can't wait!!
I"ll be adding a "handspun" page to my shop next week, so be looking for that.
No pics today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home