Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Friday, November 04, 2005

Kid 'N Ewe

The first day of Kid 'N Ewe was great fun. I'm too tired to say lots, so I'm posting some photos. Enjoy!!

Here is a shot of the back of my booth just before the doors opened:


and the side:


This is Bill Wyatt demonstrating on his great wheel.


Isn't it gorgeous? He makes several types of wheels, all beautiful and special. He specializes in mesquite wood, but will make wheels of cherry, bird's eye wood, black walnut, and others. Can you tell I was impressed? To top it all off, I learned how to spin (well, sort of learned) on the great walking wheel!!

This is the inside of the Brooks Farm booth, which was across from me. This is just a bit of the many hand-dyed yarns they brought, all beautiful.


Finally, the stars of the show:


1 Comments:

At Nov 9, 2005, 1:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I am seriously in awe of all of this. I might of needed a paper bag to breathe into from the excitement!

Best part of it all...fuzzy creatures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home