Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Found It!!

My camera was lost for a couple of days, and I didn't want to post without a pic. This is what I'm working on, spinning/knitting wise right now:


"What is it? "you may ask. It is a reversible cabled scarf -in- the- making. I love this new colorway I'm using- "Nutmeg". I think it looks masculine, so I'm making a fat, chunky, cable down the scarf to go with the yarn. My husband really loves the look of this colorway, too.
We leave for Chicago in a couple of days. I need to do a web search for spinning/knitting shops in the area so I'll have something fun to do while DH is in workshops. I love visiting Chicago, and we'll be right on the lakefront, so it should be tons of fun!

1 Comments:

At Nov 11, 2021, 1:16:00 PM, Anonymous Kylie Y said...

Hi nice reading your poost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home