Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

taking a break

I thought I'd take a break from my fiber festival preparations to bring you some family photos:
Here I am with my 3 year old fairy princess and my 18 year old Mad Scientist at a Halloween fair:

By the way, I'm not really short (I'm 5'7"), he's just really tall.

This is my 16 year old daughter, as herself:


Here I am with my mother-in-law, the Fairy Princess, DH, and our scarecrow "Scarlet":


This is me practicing holding a bunny. I'm hoping to convince DH that we need an Angora bunny. I hear there will be some for sale at the festival!!


I've tagged and priced and skeined and rolled and made to-do list after to-do list, and I'm still feeling like I won't be ready for the Kid 'N Ewe !! It's back to work I go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home