Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Has it Been A Whole Week?

I can't believe a week has passed since my last post.
I've been working on a new pattern for a shawl. It will be a simple lace pattern worked in a silk boucle yarn. I'm waiting for my new knitting software before I publish the last 2 patterns I've written/am writing so I can include some good charts with them. If I'm happy with the silk shawl, I'll offer it as a knitting kit with the yarn that I'll hand dye.
I went to take a photo of my work-in-progress, only to find that my camera batteries needed charging.
My current camera is an Olympus C-740 Camedia with the 10X optical zoom, which was great when we first bought it a couple of years ago, but I think (from seeing all the great photos other bloggers are posting) that technology has improved, and want a camera with truer color. Does anyone have a camera recommendation?
Yipee...We are almost done with our Christmas shopping!! Oh no, I've forgotten again to send out Christmas cards. I REALLY suck at sending any kind of cards. This weekend was supposed to be the last chance to send them. I have a friend who actually sent hers out after Christmas last year. I was hoping to avoid doing the same. Maybe tomorrow.....

2 Comments:

At Dec 20, 2005, 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Sheila, I am thinking about sending out New Year's cards this year. It is too crazy to do them now, people get so many in the mail I am sure they aren't read and I can spend more time writing them after Christmas. Our in-laws are getting us a new digital camera for Christmas...Dave will have suggestions for you! See you soon.

 
At Dec 20, 2005, 8:03:00 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Lara(Hayes),
That will give the boys something to drool over and discuss!!
I'm liking the New Year's card idea.
See you next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home