Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Babies

Today, my first baby ever turned 19!!

He is so busy with full-time college, full-time work, and full-time volunteering that I don't get to REALLY spend time with him anymore, but today was one of those rare times when I did, and I savored every wonderful moment of it.

I think our tree decorating is finally done. You can see my other 2 babies in the foreground.

Here is the newest addition to our fiber family:

That is a Louet S17 that I finished with a great rusty-red stain, and that is available for rent to anyone in the San Antonio area for $15.00/week, or $45.00/month.

It has been very cold, so cold that I took this picture earlier in the week:

That is a real icicle she's holding.....a big deal for this part of Texas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home