Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Babies

Today, my first baby ever turned 19!!

He is so busy with full-time college, full-time work, and full-time volunteering that I don't get to REALLY spend time with him anymore, but today was one of those rare times when I did, and I savored every wonderful moment of it.

I think our tree decorating is finally done. You can see my other 2 babies in the foreground.

Here is the newest addition to our fiber family:

That is a Louet S17 that I finished with a great rusty-red stain, and that is available for rent to anyone in the San Antonio area for $15.00/week, or $45.00/month.

It has been very cold, so cold that I took this picture earlier in the week:

That is a real icicle she's holding.....a big deal for this part of Texas!

3 Comments:

At Dec 12, 2005, 6:19:00 PM, Blogger Tess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Dec 12, 2005, 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Tess said...

What a great tree. We haven't set ours up yet because I think it's too big for our house. My dad had to buy this huge tree when it went on sale one year after Christmas and it still sits in the box. Here's a photo of the alpaca and me on my blog. :P

 
At Dec 13, 2005, 3:46:00 PM, Blogger Tess said...

I just realized that the holidays are around the corner. Do you think we will be able to meet up sometime before then? I'm off on the 22nd if that helps. Did you get all your Christmas shopping done? As for me I have yet to get things organized. Hopefully I won't get stuck in the crowds. As for the shawl...it is still sitting the the chest and I need to figure out how to weave the CO and BO ends. I've already started on the Diamond Fantasy shawl as of last night. The bulky cable sweater is almost finished except for the ends and sewing on the buttons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home