Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm here, sort of

My computer has died, so I'm using my husband's when I can. Mine is supposed to be fixed and back to me by next Friday, so keep your fingers crossed!! I'm hoping that not all is lost, as in all of my files, pictures, programs, etc.
I dyed some Finn today. It is drying right now, so at least I'll have some spinning to do tomorrow to keep my mind off the computer woes!
I've also started knitting a new shawl pattern I've written, complete with fancy graphs. I haven't completely written it; some of the designing is done as I knit, but the graphs and general directions are good to go (luckily I made copies of the graphs before the computer died). It will be a more traditional shawl than I usually design.
Not having a computer sure leaves me more time for knitting and spinning. It makes me realize how much time I normally spend just browsing the web.

Here's hoping your computers are healthy and strong!!

1 Comments:

At Jan 20, 2006, 3:26:00 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Welcome to the Spinning Wheel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home