Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Namaste

Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
This is some of the Finn I showed you before spinning it into a soft-spun singles yarn, which is my favorite yarn type to spin, the type that comes most naturally to me, my "ohm" as a friend once said. I plan to add it and some others to the shop soon.

Has anyone noticed that the spinning wheel ring links on my right sidebar finally work? I'm pretty excited about being part of a spinning ring. I'm a bit of a loner, so this may be the only blog ring I ever join.

Remeber this shawl?
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
I have 1 knitting kit with the silk boucle yarn that I dyed in the same colors as the one pictured. I'll add that to the shop too, soon. It is a quick and easy pattern, with the edging knit at the same time as the center so that when you bind off the top edge, you're done.

My birthday is one week away. Just when I'd stopped thinking about the Ashford knitting loom, I came upon
this site
Aren't they cool?
Now I'm thinking of it again, only I've already bought an elliptical machine instead.
How long until Christmas?

1 Comments:

At Jan 30, 2006, 7:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheila,
I am continually impressed with your work! Amazing. I think you deserve both looms. I had a birthday last week and I am deciding what I am going to purchase with my birthday money...oh, the options!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home