Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I'm so anxious to start on the bulky cable sweater. I've ordered these buttons for it:
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to

I'm still waiting on the yarn, oh yeah, I decided not to use the stash yarn, so I ordered some Cascade 109 tweed in burnt orange!! I can't wait.

I could work on the green lace mobius wrap, but my ability to concentrate on anything other than my class material has been shot.

So I wait, and wait some more. Of course, I'm doing all kinds of other things like reading, writing essays, playing with my daughter, etc, but really....I'm waiting for that big brown truck full of lovely fiber goodness and bamboo needles.

1 Comments:

At Mar 16, 2006, 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

It is great to have you bloggin again! I've felt so out of touch!
I can't wait to see the sweater - sounds beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home