Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, April 30, 2006

We Have the Best Neighbours

I had to have surgery on Friday morning (outpatient, really not too aweful), and was told to stay in bed for the rest of the day. When I emerged from our bedroom around 4PM I found this:


Courtney and Trent, who live to our right, sent dinner-in-a-basket, all homemade, and complete with strawberry short-cake and flowers. Courtney (who has 5 children) had written a little note on each item's lid instructing my husband in how to put it all together.
Helen and Rick, who live to our left, sent a bottle of Chardonnay over, which will be enjoyed to the last drop (not all at once, of course).

In fiber news, I've been skeining, dyeing, and re-skeining lots of yarn for the shop.

The next shop update will be Wednesday May 3rd around 1PM, so stay tuned as I'll post here when the update is done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home