Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mantra of the day: ouchhh, ouchhh...

Yesterday I worked out for the first time in 2 weeks, and I can really feel it today! I even went light on the weights, but I guess 2 weeks is enough time for that muscle atrophy to set in. It takes months to build them up, and only days to lose 'em. Nature can seem cruel.
I'm working away on a small shawl made with some of my hand-dyed merino yarn. I'll post a picture when I'm done, which should be later this week if all goes as planned. I plan for it to made with only one skein of the fingering weight yarn (395 yards), because I like the shoulder sized shawls...they are so great for this time of year.

Well, I hate to blog and run, but I need to get to the post office.
So as not to leave you without a picture, here is a recent one of Kim from the family files:

..that's just how I look on a dyeing day!

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2006, 7:16:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

She is growing up so fast! She looks so much older. If it is any consellation, I played in an ultimate frisbee tournament Sunday and am still in pain walking downstairs. The muscles in my feet even hurt. Sometimes I think exercise is totally overrated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home