Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, May 28, 2006

All Spinning Fibers are On Sale

That's right, I've put ALL of our spinning fibers on sale.
Have a look: Fiber Sale
I cleaned, oiled, and painted my new (to me) Autoknitter circular sock knitting machine

I've even made a couple of small projects:

This is a set-up bonnet, which is a reusable tool for casting on stitches. I used some of my Ewenique Fiber merino yarn that I had left-over from the Waves Shawl.
I also made these felted booties:

I'm having the darndest time learning how to turn a heel on the machine. I end up with holes on the sides. Guess I just need to keep on practicing!!

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2006, 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

That sock knitting machine is soooo cool!!! I can see why you had to have it. Enjoy! I've also been eyeing the knitter's loom...wonder how long it will take me to give in to the impulse...

 
At May 30, 2006, 8:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Sheila! Look at the things you have made already! How fun! lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home