Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Whew!

Starting in July I'll be selling my wares in a craft mall near my house...so I've been working on my inventory and on my concept of how I'd like to present my things. I'll have a 3 foot by 4 foot space (not much, I know) so I'm hoping to get the most out of it. I'll have spinning fiber, handspun yarn, patterns and kits, etc., plus some smaller hand-knit items.
Sooo....if you are in the San Antonio area, come by and see my stuff at Homestead Handcrafts on Blanco road outside Loop 1604. I'll keep the space at least through the Christmas season. I'm very excited about this venture, and I figure at the very least I'll meet some other crafty people in my area.
My sister and her children visited for a couple of days. We laways end up having lots of fun doing the silliest things. This time we had a HUGE boys -vs- girls stuffed animal fight. We have 5 children between the 2 of us, and 4 of them are in or about to start college, which is what made it really silly. There were bunnies, puppies, a lobster, and other various fluffy guys flying back and forth. In the end there were 2 minor injuries, but it was worth it. (Okay, so now you all know how big of a nerd I am)

2 Comments:

At Jun 11, 2006, 5:08:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Congratulations! New ventures are always an adventure and it sounds like a great opportunity to put your stuff out there in a new way and make connections with other crafty folk. Perhaps the Autoknitter could make a guest appearance...

 
At Jun 12, 2006, 7:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I think the shop is a great idea. Your things are amazing. I don't see you having any trouble selling. Good for you!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home