Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Monday, May 14, 2007

Big Changes

Hello....yeh, I know it has been way too long since I've blogged. I got out of the habit when I was logged out of my blogger account for a couple of weeks, and then just stayed out of the blogging habit. I hope to be on here more regularly.

So what are the changes? Well, my soap business has done much better at keeping me busy than my fiber business had, so I'm making Ewenique Fiber part of Tread Lightly Herbals, rather than visa-versa as it has been. I've been working on a web-shop for the handmade soaps, www.treadlightlyherbals.com, but there aren't any pictures of the soaps up yet, so don't go over for a look-ey just yet.

Oh yeah, I'm also making/selling all-natural laundry soap, and that part of the website is ready:
Tread Lightly Herbals Natural Laundry Soap.

I've been using it for a while and I love it. It is also fun to make all the different scents. It does come in an unscented version for those who are sensitive to synthetic detergents. I've been making and using it on our laundry for a few months, and youngest daughter, who is hyper-sensitive to synthetics and is the reason for my learning to make soap in the first place, hasn't shown any sensitivity reactions to it. Yeah!!
So there you have it. Ewenique Fiber's website will be closing down soon, but I'll be adding a page of knitting patterns to the soap shop.
Mother's Day was great, and I just got a call from 2 of my cousins whom I haven't seen in years. They are on their way over, so I'm off to speed-clean, or at least to tidy up a bit before they arrive.
More soon, and here is a recent photo of my son and me:

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2007, 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sad to see Ewenique Fiber go, but you know how much I love Tread Lightly so it's all OK! Congrats on the success of the herbal line. What a great move!

 
At May 15, 2007, 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I just took a peek at the new site...very nice!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home