Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A bit late, but here is a photo of our smaller-than-usual Thanksgiving dinner:

I'm the one at the foot of the table. My children are all there, my son's girlfriend is beside him, and my mother is there as well.
My sister and her family usually join us, but stayed in Laredo this year. This year's turkey was the best I've ever cooked (I have a problem with over-cookin). The recipe I used called for making an apple glaze that was I basted and stuffed into the turkey.

My husband bought me some software from The Apple Store that I played around with all afternoon, and I've added another free pattern(the hat I made this week) to the blog to try it out. This one is in PDF form. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At Nov 27, 2006, 7:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat looks great, as does the pattern. Not one I am ready to attempt. I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving - sometimes smaller is nice! Lara

 
At Nov 27, 2006, 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Aww...dang it! Now I want to eat again!!! I should probably knit a hat. I think that is the only part of my body that did not expand over the holiday weekend.

That is a great picture and it looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Kudos on a perfect family/holiday meal!

 
At Dec 3, 2006, 12:36:00 AM, Blogger catsmum said...

Hi Sheila
as requested, here's the link for the bootee pattern I used. It is SOOOOOO simple . I've made several dozen pairs.
http://www.lovinghugsfamily.com/bootiepattern.html
cheers
Susan aka catsmum
OZtralia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home