Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year will be the smallest Thanksgiving I've hosted yet, but small and intimate sounds appealing. The other difference is that we'll be eating our Thanksgiving meal at dinner time rather than lunch. It'll be interesting to try and maintain enough of an appetite until then to have some of all my favorite dishes, so wish me luck!
I finished hat #5 of 6, and took a break from the gift hats to design and knit one for myself

Its a hat that fits like a glove!
I'm thinking of starting The Harlot Scarf from The Yarn Harlot next. Sheepish Annie made one in 2 days, and you know I'm all about the quick projects these days.
Anyway, may you enjoy a day full of grace, family, and blessings!

2 Comments:

At Nov 23, 2006, 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I looooove that hat!!! Nice job! And you'll adore the scarf pattern. It practically knits itself!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so glad you got all that dental stuff out of the way beforehand. I had a root canal two days before the big day last year. Not good. I was a sad Sheep. Suffice it to say, I made up for it this year...

 
At Nov 27, 2006, 10:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this hat....great job!

The picture with all of you for Thanksgiving made me hungry again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home