Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Alive!

Things got worse in the dental arena after my last post, and I am now feeling somewhat like myself. I spent several days in a purple-haze kind of Vicodin stupor, and several others in bed. This all provided some good knitting time, and I've finished 4 of the 6 hats that I'm knitting for Christams gifts:

I've started the 5th hat

These really are a lot of fun to knit. I need to finish making and attaching the little braids to the tops, and to block them all to size, then I can work on a hat for myself.
This weekend I went to The Kid "N Ewe Fiber Festival in Boerne, TX with my friend Tess. I came home with a shawl pattern and some lovely lambswool/Alpaca yarn in a natural dark grey color.

2 Comments:

At Nov 13, 2006, 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

You knit those while on Vicodin??? I knit ugly neckwarmers last year while on Vocodin. I couldn't knit those hats while in full possession of my wits and motor skills. Nice job!!!!!

 
At Nov 14, 2006, 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Lara said...

My scarves (the one I finally started) are SO boring. OMG! I might scrap this idea...although I have the yarn.

Glad you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home