Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ying-Yang

We (that's DearH and I)
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
have had lots of beginings and endings to celebrate this month. First there was Cari's 17th Birthday (begining of her 18th year)
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to Yes, those are sparklers on her cake.
Then Kim started School
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
That is her looking apprehensive just before we left the house that first morning. She is going to a Montessori school, the same one that my 2 older children attended, and she really seems to like it.
Then Cari graduated from High School (one year early) and has already started college!
Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to
Now I'm in the throws of planning Kim's Ladybug Picnick Birthday Party for early September. I'm not feeling the balance yet, and I haven't finished fringing the plaid tri-loom shawl, but as soon as I do, I'll post a picture.

2 Comments:

At Aug 21, 2006, 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Goodness! You are one youthful lookin' mom!!! How do you do it??? And with being so busy and all!!! I don't even have kids and the eye bags are threatening to take over my cheekbones any day now. ;)

 
At Aug 21, 2006, 5:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing (as are your children)! Hope to see you soon!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home