Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Howdy!

Today I experienced the joy of having three wisdom teeth extracted from my little mouth. The doctor seems to have done a nice, clean job as there isn't a whole lot of swelling, just a bit on the more "involved extraction" side.
One holiday hat can be marked off the to-do Christmas knitting list!!
I've started on a second, which leaves 4+ to go.
The Bea Ellis Norwegian inspired hat kits are fantastic! I bought 3 and will be using 2 of the patterns plus the yarn, and also some Knit Picks Merino Style as well as Debbie Bliss's Cashmerino somemthing -or-other DK yarn to knit them all. I'm typing, and thinking, under the infulence of 2 Vicodin, so forgive me I make no sense, please.
I'll post pictures when I can better navigate such a task. To say I'm pleased with the results of the hat patterns is, well, true.
Happy Knitting to all, and to all a good-night! (oops, wrong holiday)

1 Comments:

At Nov 2, 2006, 7:58:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I did some of my finest knitting under the influence of Vicodin last November. Such fun!!!

Glad all went well and that you are happily knitting. Of course, with vicodin, you really don't have much choice about the happy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home