Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shop Update!!

It has been a while since I've announced an official shop update.
The Smitten Hat pattern was added over the weekend. I had it set up so that the the shopping cart would automatically take you to the pdf link, but there were too many issues with that so....I will now email you the pattern as an email attachment within a few hours of purchase. I check my email all day long, so you'll probably get it in less than an hour, but we'll say 8 hours to be on the safe side. Thanks to all who have purchased it.
I've just now added a new page to the shop: Tread Lightly Herbals Handmade Soaps and Salves.
There's a wonderful Hand Butter, a Barrier Butter, and of course the Bunion Balm:


They are all made with Shea Butter as a base (the Hand Butter has Avocado Butter, too!) to which essential oils and other goodies have been added.
Soon I'll be adding hand made soaps to the new page, as well as the Smitten Mittens pattern to the patterns page.
With all the rain and sleet around here of late, I've had lots of time to devote to the shop!

2 Comments:

At Jan 24, 2007, 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

How cool! Congrats on the new product line. It's perfect for the knitters and spinners this time of year!

 
At Jan 25, 2007, 7:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so awesome! I am going shopping soon!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home