Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Smitten Hat- New Knitting Pattern!

I've just added a new pattern to the shop:

I love this hat...it's pretty (if I may say so myself), it fits well, and it was a blast (fun and fast) to knit.
It is an instantly downloadable pdf file, so you can have it done in time for Valentine's Day if you like. Check it out:
Smitten Hat(scroll down to bottom of page)
The heart patterns are based on a traditional Fair Isle star pattern.


In other news, Bunion Balm tins have arrived (finally) and I'll add it to the shop next week.
Thanks to those of you who have kept our family in your thoughts...it seems to be helping.

2 Comments:

At Jan 20, 2007, 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Such a pretty hat! And doesn't it just say, "Valentine's Day?"

Glad to hear that things are getting a little better for you and your family. I'll keep thinking the good thoughts...

 
At Jan 21, 2007, 8:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful hat!
Hope you are well!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home