Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Handmade Soap is Up!

I've got the soap page up on the Tread Lightly Herbals web-shop:
Tread Lightly Herbals Handamde Soap.

I sold at a Framer's Market yesterday, and it went really well. It was fast and furious....I never even had a chance to walk around to the front of my booth to snap a picture for the blog. As soon as I started setting up, people started buying. I sold several bags of laundry detergent, lots and lots of soap, and some lip balm. Too fun. I plan to do it again this coming Saturday. For those of you who are in the San Antonio area, the market is in Bulverde, on Bulverde road west of HWY 281 (next to the wine bar if you know where that is). Come out and see me Saturday's from 3-6PM.

Not much else is going on this weekend...I guess I've been spending lots of time on the soap business. I'm starting the ABS Diet for Women, mostly to strengthen my abdominals (and drink more smoothies). I pulled those muscles in my back again that gave me problems last year, so I've decided to take some control of the situation and get my core muscles stronger.
I also jst need a boost to get back into weight workouts, which I love once I get going. We're getting a new blender just in time for the smoothies!!

3 Comments:

At May 20, 2007, 5:31:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

When I started my class back in January, the workout suffered and the doctor could see it in my weight. Boo! But the light weight training kept me from going too high on the scale and now that I have the time to do more cardio, I think I can get things back to normal. BTW: My KitchenAid stick blender makes great smoothies! Right in the glass, too.

Love the new website and am so thrilled to see your new venture taking off so successfully. Congratulations and then some!!! Me 'n the bunion balm have had some real quality time this weekend. I am so glad I ordered that!

 
At May 21, 2007, 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are blogging again! Glad to hear the soap business is going well. I love the new website! Good for you helping the world stay green!
Miss you!
Lara

 
At May 21, 2007, 4:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila. Your new business sounds like fun. If I'm in the area I'll stop by the market and see you. Sunday I went to visit Wendy at the store for the first time but didn't buy anything. Hope we can get together soon.
Tess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home