Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Kauni Yarn Has Arrived!

It is more beautiful than I'd expected, since it is more muted than it appears to be in photos. Of course, once I knit the contrasting colors side-by-side, it'll look more vibrant, but hopefully not garish!
My camera batteries are charging, so I don't have a photo of the yarn to share today....maybe Sunday after I wind it into balls.

I'll be working at the Farmer's Market tomorrow, so if you can come out (Tess, are you out there?) please stop by and say hello. I need to clarify the location:
The market is on FM 1863 in Bulverde. If you take HWY 281 N, you'll exit "FM 1863, Bulverde", turn Left onto 1863, go for 1 mile, and you'll see us on the right. The market runs from 3 to 6 PM on Saturdays, and is a bit of a one-stop shopping spot for organic fair and such.

Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

At Jul 7, 2007, 5:51:00 AM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I had all good intentions of going to the farmer's market yesterday. But, after all the other errands and the presence of frozen food in the car, I ended up scratching that one off the list. Maybe next week...

Have fun and I hope you have a good turn out!

 
At Jul 9, 2007, 11:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for pictures! Hope the fair was great. Lara

 
At Oct 9, 2023, 7:31:00 AM, Anonymous Kappatea said...

Thanks great blog poost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home