Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

As the World Toils

I've been running on a trail near my home each morning, enjoying the cooler mornings. I've taken on another couple of farmer's markets and in doing so have had to cut down on my computer time....this is my excuse for not blogging for so long. The knitting has also taken a back seat to more pressing issues, such as soap production ans sales, and studying for tests and courses. I do miss knitting, and I'm sure I'll find time for it as soon as the holiday season passes. I've signed up for every holiday market/luncheon, etc. that comes my way. Things are getting exciting!

In other news, I"m terribly worried about the monks and other protestors in Myanmar. Let's hope things don't get violent for these peaceful demonstrators.

2 Comments:

At Sep 25, 2007, 7:05:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Hey, life takes precedence over blogging. And you're launching this new and exciting business!! This is all pretty cool and certainly better than hanging out in front of the computer all day.

 
At Sep 27, 2007, 8:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on the net! Always nice to have a Sheila update!
Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home