Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Soap Gift Sets added to Shop!

Progress on the Kauni cardigan has been slow. We had visitors (Mom amd my sister), and I've also been working on a new section of Tread Lightly Herblas: Gift sets!


I'm excited about this new aspect of the business as people often buy my soaps to give as gifts, and the gift sets help make it even easier for them to do so. The sets can be mailed directly to a recipient or to the giver's address, and a gift card with a handwritten message is enclosed.

See the selections here.

I'll post pictures of the cardigan progress when I have more to show, and next week a new soap will be added to the shop!

1 Comments:

At Jul 14, 2007, 3:59:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Nice!!! Will have to keep that in mind for the holidays...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home