Ewenique Fiber- The Blog

Knitting and Natural Soapmaking

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Going to the Grand Canyon!

One of the fun things about offering free knitting patterns is seeing what other knitters do with the patterns.

Check it out...there are lots of Ingas being knit, in all colors and textures of yarn. There are Ingas being started, like Monster Yarn's. There are finished Ingas, such as Deborah's fluffy version, Alice's Neopolitan Inga, Alice Knit Wonderland's bathing beauty.
Ther are also modified Ingas like Adrian's bright and shorter Inga, and lillmore b's ribbed one (I may make one like this). Here are lots more photos to see on Flickr.

Now for an explanation of the Grand Canyon title. I've commited to train with Hike for Discovery and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society while raising funds for blood cancer research and education. You can read about it, and make a donation if you like, on my Hike for Discovery webpage here. I just put it up!

4 Comments:

At Jan 20, 2008, 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

The Inga Hat is the new knitting sensation, if the blogging world is any indication. I'm seeing it everywhere!!! Congratulations on the recognition!

And congrats as well on your fundraising. I am most impressed with this effort! My donation will be forthcoming. I promise.

 
At Jan 27, 2008, 4:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila

I'm going to be hiking the Grand Canyon, too! Maybe I'll see you on the trail. ;^D

 
At Oct 20, 2012, 7:12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just discovered your inga pattern on ravelry and fell in love with it...have started knitting it already. It is a beautiful pattern. Thank you for sharing. What was your inspiration for it?

 
At Mar 6, 2014, 4:28:00 AM, Anonymous SEO Expert said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home